Ford Enrollment Plan bank book

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Ford Enrollment Plan bank book
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 08:11 pm:

This topic was posted in 2009 and 2011. I am posting it again with pictures of a bank/book which I took a few years ago. The pictures in the book seem to be different from the one posted previously.
Hope you enjoy the pics.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole on Saturday, April 26, 2014 - 08:18 pm:

Only one picture of 13 uploaded. I will downsize and try again later.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole on Sunday, April 27, 2014 - 06:18 am:

Interesting, the potential Model T buyer could deposit his savings with the dealer or with his bank.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Sunday, April 27, 2014 - 07:59 am:

That is the neatest thing. I sure would like to own one. Obviously it is of 1926 vintage. I noticed Ford still calls the two seat open car a Runabout and not a Roadster as many think.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, April 27, 2014 - 08:41 am:

Interesting that all cars are shown with wood spoke wheels and light colored tires. Advertising illustrations don't always match the real thing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Sunday, April 27, 2014 - 08:42 am:

That is sooo cool! I would LOVE to get my hands on one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Sunday, April 27, 2014 - 11:12 am:

In 1926 there were optional 4.50 / 4.75 X 21 balloon tires which were whitewall on both sides. They appear light colored in photos.

The regular tires on electric equipped 1926 production was 30 X 3 1/2 clincher tires as seen on this touring:

Advertisements from 1926 point out that balloon tires are $25 extra cost:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole on Sunday, April 27, 2014 - 12:32 pm:

The Ladies Home Journal for July 1926 shows a snazzy new Runabout with all white tires.

How's that for an artist's rendering?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration