Golden Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Golden Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 01:45 pm:

Hello All,

Last night I couldn't sleep and was surfing on the web as I found this.
It will take 45 minutes of your time but ... don't you love the Model T
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odrIit-Gy2w

It make me dream.

Just enjoy

Andre
Belgium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Kriegel Mishawaka Indiana on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 03:13 pm:

Great Post go to 41:30 for the finished car

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 04:24 pm:

Beautiful little T to hotfoot around the track!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 04:35 pm:

My son and I were in England two years ago, and on the 200 mile drive in our rented car from London (Heathrow) to Harrogate in Yorkshire, we stopped and visited Neil Tuckett in N. Marston. Neil and the two guys that work for him could not have been more hospitable! We thought we'd stop in for an hour or so, and they actually spent the who afternoon with us! They not only showed us the "Golden Ford" and explained it's history, but they took the cover off of it and pushed it outside so we could see it in great detail. I also bought Neil's book (The English Model T Ford) which is a great addition to my Model T "library", but I see that there is now a Volume Two available. The Golden Ford is covered in those books.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration