25 Roadster Pick up

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 25 Roadster Pick up
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dan doughty on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 03:22 pm:

Did the 25 roadster pick up use a special tail light bracket?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 03:34 pm:

http://www.modeltford.com/item/3660DP.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 11:45 am:

Yes it did, but they were also used in 26-7.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 02:15 pm:

Here is a photo of the one on my 1926 Roadster Pick Up. Notice it still uses the standard fender with plugs installed in the taillight mounting holes.

Ron the Coilman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 02:37 pm:

Ron
That is great information to have. I have a 27 pickup and the right tailight bracket. I was not sure what to do with the 3 holes in the fender!!
Thx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 07:55 pm:

When you say right, do you mean correct?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 01:19 pm:

Here are a couple of photos that may help of two different '25s I own.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 10:08 pm:

Just found two more pictures.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration