Instructions

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Instructions
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Monday, April 28, 2014 - 08:27 pm:

Any one have a set of instructions for a Tiger Timer?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 12:59 am:

What instructions do you need?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 07:41 am:

A Tiger timer is a reproduction of the original Ford timer. Follow the instructions in the Ford Service Manual. The Service Manual says to pack the timer with Vaseline, then oil every 100 miles.

I prefer to use red Mobil grease and just clean it every 1000 miles instead.

Information on that is here:
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/179374/193779.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 08:42 am:

thanks, Royce. I knew it was some where, just couldn't remember. I have a new one to carry around. lol

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration