Part ID?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Part ID?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 08:51 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 08:56 am:

looks like a slave cylinder bleeder from an old Studebaker I used to own if it is hollow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Barker - Dayton, OH on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 08:57 am:

Clutch disc drum set screw

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 08:59 am:

It's a #3334 clutch hub set screw, I think.
http://www.modeltford.com/item/3334.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 09:01 am:

Looks like a shifter fork shaft lock down bolt inside the shifter cover on a accessory transmission. Holds the shifter fork in place on the shaft, gets safety wired after tightening.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 09:03 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 11:57 am:

Looks like Dave and roger got it. That's why it looked so familiar. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Barker - Dayton, OH on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 12:12 pm:

The holes in the head gave it away!

I think it's the only bolt that I've seen with the cross-holes like that on a T. Any others with the cross-holes?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 12:31 pm:

The flywheel to crank bolts.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration