Coming Out Tour to Tenino

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Coming Out Tour to Tenino
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 12:04 pm:

The annual "Coming Out Tour" here in the Northwest this past Sunday. Various car clubs toured to the Tenino High School for a lunch and camaraderie. The Carbon Canyon Club provided 3 Model T's and a Model A that Harold continuously defends his ownership of!

The sun was shining, then it rained (hard!), and finally, a little hail. Typical northwest spring weather but I'll wager we all had a good time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 01:10 pm:

"Coming out tour" Sounds like a gay old time! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 01:20 pm:

Nice pic, John.
I know me and ol' what's-her-name had fun!
Careful how you talk there Dave...
I've told guys that call me that...If you think I'm that way then you probably won't mind if I spend a night with your wife!
(don't take any of this seriously)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 02:31 pm:

Bob you really make your point there. Lol.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 05:11 pm:

Henry made a lady out of Lizzie!! Bud.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration