A bit of photo art

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: A bit of photo art
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 02:30 pm:

Realizing I didn't have a decent picture of spark plugs in a car, I set out to remedy that. I wanted to show the plugs, wires, coil box terminals, and timer connections. That seems simple enough, but the big contrast between the white plugs and the black surroundings makes it almost impossible adequately to show the details of both. Flash was no good, and floodlights were no better, but I think this combination of daylight and incandescents worked fairly well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 02:43 pm:

I like that photograph. It appears to be a 1915 or 1916 T. Good quality photos of correct engine compartments of T (both sides) and some showing the lower portion would be interesting an helpful.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration