Dizzy Fronty Ford-Painting

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Dizzy Fronty Ford-Painting
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 09:27 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin on Tuesday, April 29, 2014 - 11:45 pm:

I think the caption should read "I just replaced my Fronty with a RAJO!" Intake manifold and carburetor are on the wrong side to be a Fronty. Yep! Looks to be a RAJO under that hood! I bet the guy wearing the RAJO coveralls just installed it for the previously misguided Fronty owner. Now, after making that observation and comment, let the games begin:D

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 12:52 am:

Is the hood strap hooked onto the manifold?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 07:37 pm:

Might be a detail overlooked by the artist who painted it

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration