Old Photo - This Roads Sure A Ditch!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - This Roads Sure A Ditch!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 11:11 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way, Wa. on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 12:40 pm:

That looks like an old logging skid road, a well used one. I've seen a couple when I was young, hiking and camping with the boy scouts in the mountains around Santa Cruz (Soquel area) Ca. 1940's

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph W. Rudzik on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 12:44 pm:

This is what they call "the improved road." That's because they moved the stump outta the way.

Joe R.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 02:08 pm:

Looks kinda like my driveway. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 08:10 pm:

Can you imagine what that would look like during a good rain?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P Noonan on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 09:10 pm:

As a new T owner, photos like these always amaze me. When i first went to look at my car it looked so dainty with the tiny front i-beam, skinny tires, and very basic suspension. Its nice to see how tough and durable they truly are. Cant wait to log some miles when the weather finally gets warmer.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration