Old Photo - Four Wheels Are Good, But Eight Wheels Are Even Better

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Four Wheels Are Good, But Eight Wheels Are Even Better
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 11:13 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jared Buckert on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 05:24 pm:

I think this is the one that's been showing up on Shorpy and The Old Motor. I'd love to see some specs on it. Seems like a mechanical nightmare, but that makes me want to learn.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Greenlees on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 07:33 pm:

Jared: Since we posted the photos on The Old Motor, one of our readers found a reference to an excellent article that tells all about it an issue of "Automotive Industries" magazine and I was able to find it. The machine was good for 37 mph!!! You can find it here @ http://theoldmotor.com/?p=119154

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration