Look whats happening at the Model T Museum

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Look whats happening at the Model T Museum
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Wiltshire on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 04:49 pm:

The Homecoming event on May17 at the Model T Museum in Richmond is coming up fast, only two weeks to go.
Get signed up for the Swap & Sell or the Show & Tell. The local business's are supporting this in a big way with items & vouchers for the sponsors raffle. Check out the website www.modeltfordclubofamerica.com/homecoming/
Hope to see you all there.Bill Board

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 08:21 pm:

Now that's really cool and will be sure to get the public down there. I just traded in my open trailer for a new enclosed one which means I can bring my T with me. See you there.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration