Old Photo- Ford and Steam

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo- Ford and Steam
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Van on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 10:01 pm:

Saw this at an auction I was at this past weekend. All the other pictures referenced WWI and 1914.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 10:14 pm:

Great Photo! Thanks for sharing it here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 11:58 pm:

That's one hellacious steam tractor!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 11:24 am:

Found these two

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 02:56 pm:

Anyone know what make the steam traction engine is? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By stuart clipson on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 04:29 pm:

traction engine looks english or canadian. several names come to mind, marshal, robey, fowler, etc., but cannot tell positively.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jem Bowkett on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 05:38 pm:

The word 'usine' is French for factory, and one guy is wearing clogs, so Belgium or France? That's a big engine, the stack doesn't look British to me, but I'm no steam expert.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Van on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 10:51 pm:

All of the photo's I saw were captioned in french. I even translated a couple of them for the auctioneer. Another one, which I didn't take a picture of, had a steam tractor and read "Items stolen from Germany, 1914"

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration