Reborn

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Reborn
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P Noonan on Wednesday, April 30, 2014 - 10:15 pm:

Was just going through the book of pictures i got when i recently purchased my T, and this was stuck behind another pic showing the restoration in 86...Love her both ways!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 07:07 am:

John - just noticed you are in Norton. Am doing a preservation on a T doodlebug right now that spent her entire life (car and doodlebug life) in Norton. That will reflect on her hood when I'm done with her.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 08:19 am:

John! She's lookin' pretty pitiful in the picture there - but holy smokes that's the same car in your profile pic? That's wild. Really cool to have pictures of before and after.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P Noonan on Friday, May 02, 2014 - 09:57 pm:

Ron, that sounds very cool, have any pics of the progress? Would love to see it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 06:43 am:

I tried topmost some pictures, but they were all too big. Will have to try again. The doodlebug was originally used at a sawmill in Norton. Hood graphics and buildup on the back will reflect that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 06:44 am:

Tried to post....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P Noonan on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 09:41 pm:

Ron, thanks for trying...love that tractor BTW.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron on Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 10:19 am:

Thanks John. Will try with the pictures again - the one I had was too big. The tractor in my profile pic is my '25 Shaw conversion. I found her outside Philadelphia in 2012 and it took me about a year to go through her. Here is the link to last year's forum thread where I was (sort of) documenting the progress of my work (it also contains before pics of my Norton girl):
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/331880/389459.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron on Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 10:42 am:

Try this again:

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration