26-27 Coupe deck lid inner panel on Ebay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 26-27 Coupe deck lid inner panel on Ebay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 11:53 am:

A Wisconsin Ebay seller is currently advertising a bunch of things on Ebay. One of them is a replacement inner panel for a 26-27 coupe deck lid. I don't know what company made this part, how well it is made, or how well it fits, but I was skeptical as Howell's sheet metal has not ever listed this part in their catalog with the outer skin (which they do list). I sent a message to him asking for details and asking if it wasn't for a roadster, as Howell's makes the inner panel for that body style. He replied that it was marked 26-27 coupe. Well, any moron can mark a part with the wrong information, but I took a close look at the picture of the part in the ad and concluded that it does appear to have the curve at the top which would follow the bend to the rear window panel and the curve at the other end that curves the opposite direction where the keyhole and latch are located. Does anyone have any knowledge of the manufacturer of this part?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gaylon Blackmon on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 12:32 pm:

Link?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 05:14 pm:

Ebay auction #151291925522. Seller has one left for sale.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration