RADIATOR COVERS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: RADIATOR COVERS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 01:33 pm:

Seeing Jays picture of the coupe reminds of something I would like to see someone manufacture again, RADIATOR COVERS. I use my Ts every day in the winter and think that would be a good addition. I have no idea of the demand for such an item maybe none.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 01:36 pm:

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 01:37 pm:

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 01:39 pm:

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 01:46 pm:

Dave, great photos; what was the temp on that day? I guess you can remove the fan belt in winter to help keep things warm.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 01:56 pm:

Constantine:

The first two pictures were taken in May. I think it was fairly warm.
Taking the fan belt off is a good idea, I never thought about doing that. We have very mild winters here in Berthoud but there are mornings that would be good. I think next winter I am going to do that!

I also have a fan hanging on the wall that I have never tried. It has fan blades that you can revolve to flatten blades in the winter. There are a lot of those fans around here, but I have never talked to anyone that has tried one of them. I used to know a guy with ten of them.

By the way on you trip was it ever cold enough to remove the fan belt?

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 02:09 pm:

Dave,

No cold weather during the trip; mostly the opposite; but it was a bit chilly driving in the clouds in the mountains of southern Armenia.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Thursday, May 01, 2014 - 02:18 pm:

Dave, tell us about your cars. I like the look of your centredoor with the wood trim around the windows and matching wheels.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration