Old Photo - A Ford Picnic In The Wild

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - A Ford Picnic In The Wild
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, May 02, 2014 - 10:49 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, May 02, 2014 - 12:14 pm:

Hats yes, ties no. Bet the man and women without hats are a couple! :-) Too bad the small sapling is in the way, the front car looks like a 15-16 with replacement radiator and headlight lens.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver on Friday, May 02, 2014 - 01:53 pm:

just a 17 up with the hood off. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Saturday, May 03, 2014 - 01:25 pm:

They is brewing shine ...

Kids is there just fer show ... :-)

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Saturday, May 03, 2014 - 01:45 pm:

Guy on left holding a box. Is it a coil box? Box camera?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Saturday, May 03, 2014 - 03:31 pm:

Looks like a brownie camera to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Saturday, May 03, 2014 - 06:11 pm:

Mark, that is what I figured. Looks like he is about to press a cable shutter release. Must have been several of this group had new Brownies to play with.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Saturday, May 03, 2014 - 06:30 pm:

Wow. Brownie cameras every one can own, telephones, electric lights, Model Ts, motion picture shows, home radios, airplanes, and even central heating. All this in one lifetime. Doesn't leave anything else to invent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, May 03, 2014 - 06:52 pm:

There is Gary, serenity. What we invented for ourselves when we retired and moved to S.A.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Saturday, May 03, 2014 - 08:01 pm:

Gary S. I envy you. I forget the details (somebody can help me here) but someone once wanted to close the patent agency as he said "there was nothing left to invent". Just having a little fun and that's what I was alluding to.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Saturday, May 03, 2014 - 08:05 pm:

Also, I posted this before but fits with topic. Gentleman in center is my great grand father, a civil war vet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Saturday, May 03, 2014 - 08:09 pm:

Also, I posted this before but fits with topic. Gentleman in center is my great grand father, a civil war vet.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration