Classifieds

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Classifieds
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver on Friday, May 02, 2014 - 04:41 pm:

I see we are missing a lot of pixs on the classifieds. format to old????????? I still have some money to donate .charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Friday, May 02, 2014 - 08:03 pm:

Charley,

If you see an item you are interested in buying

If you need pictures or any additional information

Either contact the Seller thru a PM

Or

Post a reply on the classified thread stating what you require

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver on Friday, May 02, 2014 - 09:42 pm:

if the format worked other people would post there pixs. I am not the only one having trouble. just read the ads. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, May 02, 2014 - 10:13 pm:

Go to the classifieds and click on TEST. What do you see?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black on Friday, May 02, 2014 - 10:23 pm:

Most of the ads I see have pics with them!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Georgetown TX on Friday, May 02, 2014 - 10:26 pm:

Click here:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/442658.html?1399083941

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver on Friday, May 02, 2014 - 11:19 pm:

it works for some .ok I am done.charley

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration