Petitt Jean Swap Meet. any wants or needs to pick up at meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Petitt Jean Swap Meet. any wants or needs to pick up at meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown on Friday, May 02, 2014 - 10:59 pm:

Ive started loading for the Petitt Jean Swap meet. It is June 11-14. It is located at the Museum of Automobiles near Morriliton Arkansas. If anyone has any wants or needs post them here. I may have something or someone else may have something you are needing and can bring it to the meet if you are also going. Also any dream list items, who knows someone may have it and wants to get rid of it. I will start ... I still need a tan canvas top boot and tan gypsy curtains for a 1926-27 touring. I also want a belt power unit for the front of the engine to put on my tractor conversion, and still looking for an aftermarket steering gearbox for a model T speedster. See ya'll there .....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Friday, May 02, 2014 - 11:12 pm:

We could use an early 1911 timing gear cover,with the shelf for fan spring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 10:35 pm:

LOW HOOD

I have a friend that has recently acquired a running, drivable, 1917 Smith form-a-truck that needs a functional low hood in sad shape (from cheap to reasonable) to match the rest of the truck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 10:45 pm:

I think I have a beat up old low hood you can have for the price of shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 11:42 pm:

Thanks Ed,
If you find it, please send me an email (listed in profile). Do you have any idea of coast to coast shipping cost for a hood?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 10:22 am:

Mike -- He could ship it to me (half as far as coast to coast) and I'd bring it to PJ.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 10:23 am:

p.s. -- Zip is 72703, to get comparative shipping costs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 06:14 pm:

Thanks Mike. Ed, I'm at 29702. Let me know something and I'll get you the money.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 07:47 pm:

Here is the hood, the sides are fairly straight, but the top has its share of dents and a crack or two around the hinge area, and surface rust mild pitting. It is a barn find hood literally, jumped on, cows rubbing on it, the usual :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 09:51 pm:

Looks perfect. The owner is only 36 and drives a Model A coupe--this is his first T . This is the only Smith I've ever seen in person. He wants to make it functional and safe, but, leave the patina. I hope he don't lose interest in it, because, I like it!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration