OT - Dodge Bros Business Sedan questions

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT - Dodge Bros Business Sedan questions
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Pletcher on Saturday, May 03, 2014 - 10:49 am:

I have a '25 Dodge Bros Business Sedan restored in the '60s. The rear seat is original leather, while the front leather was redone. This spring there was quite a bit of mild due on the old leather. After cleaning it I used an anti mold product meant for boating. I followed that with a leather softener hoping to keep it softer and limit cracking. At some point I'll probably replace it too, but hope I can delay that. Do any of you have an anti-mold product or treatment that you like for leather?

Another problem I have with the DB is knowing how often to turn the grease cup to lube the clutch bearing. It's located on the floor board with a tube leading to the clutch. Since the car isn't driven daily I never know how to handle it. I thought maybe once or twice a summer would be OK since it rarely goes out of town.

I hoped I could ask these questions because of the connection between Henry and the Dodge Brothers.

Regards,
Larry Pletcher
('26 T Roadster)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, May 03, 2014 - 11:21 am:

This might be just what you need;
http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/400698988994?lpid=82

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration