LEGO Ford Model T with Laurel & Hardy for real?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: LEGO Ford Model T with Laurel & Hardy for real?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joachim Klang on Sunday, May 04, 2014 - 02:09 am:

Hello everybody here,

as I know I am a not an old member in this forum but I want to tell something about this great car. Do somebody know something about the LEGOŽ Ideas (cuusoo) page? Everybody can upload a self made creation with LEGO bricks. If you get 10000 supporters within a year the Idea will be official and become a real Playset.
I have created a Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy scene from the old slapstick Movie Big Business. Maybe someone here will support it? https://ideas.lego.com/projects/62458 Maybe you like the idea to have a Ford Model T as a Legoset at home. Very best regards, der Joe (from germany)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Sunday, May 04, 2014 - 11:06 am:

Sehr gut!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Sunday, May 04, 2014 - 08:40 pm:

Sehr gut, indeed!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joachim Klang on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 03:31 am:

Danke!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 08:40 am:

lego did put out a model t lego set in the 1970 I do have one in my model models collection

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joachim Klang on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 10:38 am:

Hello Colin,
do you have a number of the Set? I only know this one:
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?S=390-2
that looks very similar as a Model T.
Regards
der Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 10:55 am:

Maybe it's one of these;
https://www.google.com/search?q=ford+model+t+lego+set&newwindow=1&client=firefox -a&hs=Adg&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=fflb&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ &sa=X&ei=lKVnU8q8MI38oAS98oDoDQ&ved=0CC8QsAQ&biw=1280&bih=854

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 12:46 pm:

This is the antique car Lego set 329. My brother had this set when we were growing up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joachim Klang on Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 08:36 am:

Oh, thats a nice old model. Thanks for sharing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Crane on Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 09:39 am:

There was a lego set sold at the Henry Ford Museum a few years ago when they had a special lego display.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joachim Klang on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 02:41 am:

Oh, that sounds interresting. Are more infos available?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration