OT - I sleep with the intergalltic beings tonight ...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT - I sleep with the intergalltic beings tonight ...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Sunday, May 04, 2014 - 09:53 pm:

May 4th

Left Carlsbad, Nm and headed north to ...

Roswell, NM

I will watch the night sky tonight !

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison_Rice Minnesota on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 01:00 am:

ET phone home. Make sure you wash your truck. The thought of a vehicle glowing green as it runs down the road is a little scary! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison_Rice Minnesota on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 01:16 am:

Hi Jim, I just went to your website. That's an impressive resume. Lots of good reviews.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 09:46 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 09:49 am:

Ha ....

Well I did not see any aliens last night ....

Gonna take the scenic route up to Tucumcari, NM
early this afternoon.

Roswell has exploded - they even have a Sam's Club now ...

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 10:03 am:

Scroll down to the 7th book. It was our first (of three) book translation 32 years ago.

http://www.deboekenplank.nl/naslag/aut/b/berlitz_c.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 10:21 am:

Stop in to see Billy Key at Wirelake on your way. I'll pm his fone #.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 11:46 am:

Looks like he is in Yeso, NM ....

@ https://goo.gl/maps/Pzaua

Got his number thru your PM.

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 12:10 pm:

Google has his place on the wrong side of the hiway.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 03:15 pm:

Several years ago, I restored the original NASA Lifting Body for the Smithsonian. When the job was done, a flatbed truck was sent to my shop to pick it up. The delivery entourage consisted of the truck, a couple of pilot vehicles, and us, following in our van with miscellaneous small parts to be installed on site.

The entourage made a pit stop along the hiway and I waited with the truck while everybody else hit the restrooms. We had gotten a lot of stares all along the way, and numerous cars stopped while we were parked along the side of the road. One lady, with a car full of gawking children, pulled up to me and said, "You probably can't tell me anything about this, but what is it ?" I said, "Sorry lady, I don't know anything about it, but I can tell you we're supposed to deliver it to Roswell, NM".

She pulled away with a look on her face that said it all. I imagine she believed in space aliens all along and now it was proven.

The devil made me do it.

Dick

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration