Ford sold some this way-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Ford sold some this way-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 08:33 am:

Any guess as to what year?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 09:12 am:

Man, that guy must be really poor or cheap. I bet he traded his hood for a full tank of gas too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 09:31 am:

Want a faster car?

Soup up the engine, $$$$$$$

Strip off weight, cheap

Fun to drive, priceless

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 09:40 am:

by the gas tank strap and frame I would say 1913.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 09:44 am:

also the other car looks like a 1913 Studebaker mod 35.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 11:22 am:

I have one of those. Even came with a spare wheel mount.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration