Old Photo: Olathe Auto Co.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo: Olathe Auto Co.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 08:38 am:

Olathe Auto Co. in Olathe, Kansas about 1914 was located near the main square on the south side of Santa Fe Street (running toward the horizon on the left side of the picture).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The names of the people (and the dog) in the photo appear on the back.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This picture was sent to Don Sole Ford (my dad’s dealership) which was established 50 years later on the other side of Santa Fe and east of this spot.

The wrapper says it all… *Photographs LIVE FOREVER*

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lance Sorenson, Hector, Minnesota on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 09:53 am:

Thanks for posting. I would be proud to have this heritage in my family.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration