Old Photo - Family Posing With Their Brass Era Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Old Photo - Family Posing With Their Brass Era Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 10:40 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 11:18 am:

The boy on the right side of the picture is saying, "You guys just give me a minute and I'll get this thing running like new, then it's off to get ice cream!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 11:36 am:

Love these. Looks like modernized electric lights too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 11:43 am:

I guess skinny ties didn't start in the 80s?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 11:46 am:

Also looks like they may have made the other period "modernization" effort of painting all the brass black?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 07:37 pm:

How many horses do you see? I count 21.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration