Who works on or rebuilds 27 T engines in Oklahoma?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Who works on or rebuilds 27 T engines in Oklahoma?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Harwood on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 11:20 am:

Still can't get 'er started. Probably too much rust inside.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eddy Lee Emerson on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 12:09 pm:

Contact Herman Campbell in OKC. He is the closest to you that I know of. Ed

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Harwood on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 01:12 pm:

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Dailledouze on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 04:35 pm:

Jim just emailed you.

Chris
903-819-1452

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Carpenter on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 07:07 pm:

For a quality rebuild, talk to Ross Lilleker. He's at College Station, Texas. It's a bit further than OKC but worth it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 07:18 pm:

Jim -- I also recommend Herman Campbell, and he's local for you in OKC. Closer than those TX guys, and very capable, is Mike Bender in Tulsa.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By rick howerton on Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 12:07 am:

We`re in Choctaw,are you getting fire to the plugs? How about gas,is the carb getting any gas?Call me 808-6761

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 08:04 pm:

Was told that Herman was retired now so call Keith
Jones at Model T service 918-313-5721.....Honest work and fair pricing

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By rick howerton on Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 10:23 pm:

HERMAN`S NOT RETIRED YET JUST BESY. I offered some help, I guess you don`t need help very bad.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration