24 roadster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: 24 roadster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike dixon on Monday, May 05, 2014 - 01:47 pm:

i just bought a 24 roadster, all original, ill try to put pics on later, im just amazed at how good this thing runs, as some of you have read my posts before, I am not that mechanically inclined. This car runs like a new one, all original, got it from an old man who went into a nursing home. just had to get that off my chest thanks all

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 10:27 am:

Lucky you. Try to keep it original, and read up on 1924s, so you can learn all about them. Parts are pretty easy to find for that year. Most all 1925 parts will interchange.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration