A Real Man's Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: A Real Man's Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 01:30 pm:

Don't know how original or correct it is but I do like the "Tonka Tuff" vibe it gives out. I vaguely remember playing with something similar in a playground sandpit many years ago.

It's for sale.

see:

http://www.modelt.org/index.php?option=com_aclassf&Itemid=17&ct=veh2&md=details&id=418

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 01:41 pm:

The front half looks OK.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 01:44 pm:

Man look at that crane! That is so cool I can hardly stand it. Lol, you could probably go new cam, Z head, Stromberg OF, distributor, and it might get above 30 mph. I bet that thing is HEAVY. Really good looking wrecker though.

When I eventually build my race truck (painted to match speedster with matching speedster trailer made from T parts, will have high-speed Ruckstell and auxilliary trans) I want it to have a crane.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 01:57 pm:

I wish my Weaver was a 2-ton like that one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 02:15 pm:

Those front wheels look like regular TT rears with front wheel hubs. The large front wheels change the appearance even more, IMHO, than the dual rears.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration