Got Vintage Ford Today

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Got Vintage Ford Today
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 06:42 pm:

Mailbox full of junk mail and ads but found the May/June issue of the Vintage Ford at the bottom!

Happy Day

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 01:25 am:

Got mine today, must study the article on ignition and the HCCT. Only half a page for the San Diego tour, we still have openings.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dana A. Crosby in Glendale, Az on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 07:11 pm:

Got mine today.YAY!! Tony, we'll be there for the July tour. My better half decided she wants us to take the roadster, so I don't have to push getting the 25 tudor back together quite so urgently.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 07:19 pm:

I'll bet the Farm that this will be the First Tour ever in the many we've been on that we won't get rained on!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 10:12 pm:

Good that means I'm only a month or two away from getting mine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Murray - Anacortes, WA on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 11:50 pm:

May/June arrived up here on the NW coast in today's mail. Thanks Jay for a great issue...I especially appreciate your tribute to Ben Yumori. Well done !!
W

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration