Thanks for the help.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Thanks for the help.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Aber on Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 07:39 pm:

Back on April 12th I suffered a broken axle while on tour. As of May 1st I am back up and running. This is due to some real help from folks who did all they could to get me the parts:
Bobs in Illinois, Snyders, Smith&Jones and especially Paul Vitko in Oregon who not only had two really nice original bearings, but got them to me in record time along with some sage advise on how to make sure the repair was sound.
Because of those suppliers and Paul, some of our Tarheel T club members and I were able to tear it down on Apr. 28th and reassemble and drive it home on May 2nd.
Nice to have suppliers who really try to help, not just sell, and MTFCA members who are smarter than you for a project like this. And, of course, local club members who are willing to get very greasy to give efficient help.
Have a great T summer!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration