Auction in Ohio

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Auction in Ohio
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 10:49 am:

This looks like a good one. Two days, with lots of parts.

http://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/2019936.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 01:16 pm:

Here's the exciting photos!

http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/photopanel.cgi?listingid=2019936&category=0&zi p=&kwd=

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 03:16 pm:

i'll be there for sure. thanks for the posting!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 07:33 pm:

Looks like nothing but a pile of junk to me!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 08:19 pm:

One man's junk is another man's treasure. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 08:28 pm:

There are some nice projects there.It all depends on your capabilities and desires.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 11:55 pm:

That '15 touring is a very rare one of a kind 2 dr.

Wish I was closer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 06:20 am:

I hope I can get two days off work.

THANKS FOR POSTING THIS STEVE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Wicker on Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 06:34 am:

I will be there from Va. With my Trailer!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration