OT - I rarely am available to haul out of Denver, CO

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT - I rarely am available to haul out of Denver, CO
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 11:25 am:

I rarely haul into Denver, CO ....

I am dropping off a 1949 Merc there tomorrow
and have availability to haul a Model T or
other vehicle ...... :-)

Check my ads in the Classifieds or give me
a call .....

Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 11:43 am:

What about Billy?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 07:40 pm:

I went from Roswell, NM to as Cruces, NM to
pick up a 49' Merc that I am dropping off tomorrow
in Denver .....

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel(Indiana Trucks)Star City In on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 01:35 am:

I need something picked up near Salt Lake City still if you ever get out that way and are headed east.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 07:58 am:

Sorry,

I am in the Northwest South Dakota area now ...

I am available to haul out of Rapid City, South Dakota.

No plans to go to SLC ...

Jim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration