Model T Eyelids?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Model T Eyelids?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Taylor on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 02:06 pm:

Is it possible to put these: http://www.snydersantiqueauto.com/3808 , on the standard Model T electric headlights?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 02:13 pm:

If you want a like new pair with green jewels I'll give them to you for postage.
They were given to me by a friend who promptly removed them from a Model A he bought.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Taylor on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 06:23 pm:

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 07:09 pm:

t headlamp lenses are 8 1/8", a lenses are 8 5/8" they should flex that much

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 08:05 pm:

Pete will know before we do Clayton........ :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 09:27 pm:

I think those may have been made illegal about the same time as non-retractable hood ornaments. If you hit something (somebody), it instantly becomes two pieces. The something, not the visor. But, they look retro. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 10:18 pm:

hood ornaments illegal? my god the world has gone crazy. just think, we pay people to make such decisions. again, i'm glad i'll be dead before they make the world a perfect place.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 11:07 pm:

If those things were not legal I am 110% positive Snyders would note that in the product description.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration