OT-Dick Lodge

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT-Dick Lodge
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 07:42 pm:

Your computer is sending out spam/crap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 01:18 am:

A lot of time, someone's name will appear but the originating e-mail address is different. What is the e-mail address (not the name) that the message is originating from?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 08:48 am:

To late,it is in delete land.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 09:25 am:

Jack, when I got up this morning, I ran Malware Bytes on my computer. It found and deleted some items, so that may have been the problem. Thanks for the heads up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 10:51 am:

Those newer programs often also spoof the sender name.

Dick may not have been the source of that program.

The only thing you know for sure is the source was from someone that had all of those names in their address book, and probably a person interested in Model T Fords.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration