Workin' on the "T"'s

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Workin' on the "T"'s
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 11:19 pm:

Today stained and finished the new firewall for my 1912 Torpedo. Had removed the motor for a freshen up and install new hydro clutches, recharged magnets and adding a ring gear for a future starter. Also needed to replace all the valves. Should have the motor ready for installation next week.

Got a top boot for the 1912 touring today as well. Now the car is just about ready for the tour season. Waiting for some good weather to take her out and stretch her legs. Think I need another 50-60 miles of shake down just to be sure. The more I drive that car the more I love it. Of all the brass cars I've owned and driven this little Ford is right at the top of the list. Already signed up for 2 tours this summer and might just add a couple more.

I have come to appreciate the simplicity and reliability of the model t. Not only is it easy to work on but a real pleasure to drive. Sure glad I purchased both t's.

brasscarguy

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration