Photo - Speedster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Photo - Speedster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lance Sorenson, Hector, Minnesota on Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 02:07 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Thursday, May 08, 2014 - 09:49 pm:

I see the front has been underslung.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 09:53 am:

Fake. He couldn't go 30 with that hat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 01:58 am:

RDR,
You might be surprised. I have driven many miles in my speedsters wearing a straw hat (boater), and more than a few miles wearing a fedora (even a top hat once). The trick is to keep your head pointed down somewhat so that the wind keeps pushing the hat onto your head. It is particularly tricky to turn your head to either side to look over your shoulder for traffic, and such hats really should be avoided for safety reasons.
Wonderful to see you posting. Take care my friend.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Clary on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 06:18 pm:

Looks like a "hey dad let me get a picture of you in my car." Appears to be a speedway body, guess he's saving up for some cool wheels.

Andy

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration