OT - Misc Parts ID needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT - Misc Parts ID needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Money - Braidwood, IL on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 04:01 pm:

These three items were in a box of Model T parts. Can anyone identify if they are Model T? Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 04:12 pm:

The part on the top looks like the fuel line for a Southwind gasoline heater.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 04:15 pm:

The Southwind gasoline fired heater was first sold for cars in the mid thirties so it's post Model T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 04:30 pm:

The middle photograph appears to be identical to the cast iron flag holder I had installed on my 1905 Cadilllac. There is 1 piece missing plus a thin flat spring.

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank M. Brady on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 07:53 pm:

I have one like the center photo - my great grandfather's buggy whip holder

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 09:06 pm:

Bottom pic looks like an air glad hand for air brake hookup on a semi, but have no idea why it would have a wooden handle. The black thing would be a rubber grommet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Richard Bennett on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 10:59 pm:

It is indeed a buggy whip holder, as far as I know.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A. J. "Art" Bell on Friday, May 09, 2014 - 11:22 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Clayton Swanson on Saturday, May 10, 2014 - 09:26 am:

bottom one is shaped like its for a cam nut aint it?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration