Wire tire carrier wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Wire tire carrier wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael grady on Saturday, May 10, 2014 - 08:57 am:

Hi guys,

I looking for a spare tire carrier for my 24 roadster. I'm putting wire wheels on it, so I need the goose neck type carrier. If you happen to have one for sale, please drop me a private message.

Thanks!

Michael.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Saturday, May 10, 2014 - 09:26 am:

Michael I have one but the bottom 2 lug area is snapped off, but I have a 26-7 rdster one that will go with it, and can be cut and welded to it 100.00 plus UPS danuser88@ktis.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Saturday, May 10, 2014 - 10:08 am:

Try the classified ads.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris from Long Beach & Big Bear on Saturday, May 10, 2014 - 12:38 pm:

I have a few hidden away, send a picture of what you want.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration