Richmond Homecoming Swap and Sell May 17th

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Richmond Homecoming Swap and Sell May 17th
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indianapolis on Saturday, May 10, 2014 - 09:00 am:

I'm loading up the trailer for next weekends Homecoming event at Richmond, Indiana and was curious about a few things.

How many of us are planning on attending?

How many swap spaces have been sold? (I've got 3 spaces)

I'm just trying to figure out how much stuff to bring for the swap meet. I want to support the event but don't want to handle a lot of stuff unnecessarily.

If anyone needs anything in particular, send me a note.

Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Saturday, May 10, 2014 - 11:20 am:

I will be there to look and listen. Do not need much for my 1910 Touring.metz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells on Saturday, May 10, 2014 - 05:56 pm:

My wife and I will be attending for sure. We will be bringing our T with us as long as the weather is fairly decent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By stuart clipson on Saturday, May 10, 2014 - 08:00 pm:

i'll be there and bringing a couple of other T owners with me. looking for wide square hole hogs head and late 1 pc pan or a conversion for my early '11 ford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 02:14 pm:

Where can a modern car park near the museum?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 03:16 pm:

plenty of street parking around the area or any lot, parking is no problem

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bird on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 06:06 pm:

I'm looking for early rear radius rods with cast ends, two piece driveshaft, small misc parts for a 12

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 10:23 pm:

I will be there and so will russ potter and brent mize and tony from tw timers and I hope a lot of other vendors too. staying at the KOA campground. if its nice I will drive the T to the show and tell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays KS on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 11:17 pm:

Sorry to say I will not be able to be there. Julie, my SO has finished her Masters in SW and will be in Lawrence Kansas getting her diploma, and I will be there giving her my support. On my list for next year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 01:00 pm:

Sorry to say that I won't be there either. I'm vending at the Little Hershey Swap Meet in Belivdere, IL, sponsored by the Rockford, IL Model T Club.

I'm bringing lots of T parts, including a replated '26 - '27 Nickel Radiator shell, a used high radiator, '23 to '25 complete windshield & stantions, exhaust cut out, Stromberg OF Carburetor, a rebuildable starter, rebuildable magneto ring, and lots of other parts.

There's an old saying "You can't kiss all the pretty girls" (:-)), and I can't be in two places at once.

Keith

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration