O. T. Stolen Model A

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: O. T. Stolen Model A
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Goodheart on Saturday, May 10, 2014 - 11:03 am:

Apparently this Model A was stolen right out of the owners yard. It is only about 25 miles from where I live. I never thought anyone would be so daring as to steal a car from the owners property. My "T" is usually in the garage when not being driven, but the overhead door is not normally locked, I guess I better start making sure it is locked.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - Trenton, New Jersey on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 06:45 am:

I know this car, He's not to far from my summer place up north. Iv seen it at the shows many times. I hope they get the guy that did this. Makes me now worry about my collection. But then my Vietnam sniper vet neighbour and his two friends Smith and Wesson watch the place for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Goodheart on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 08:19 am:

Will

I will certainly let you know if I here on the local news that they find the car and or thief. Your security system sounds pretty good to me.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration