Floormat

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Floormat
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Saturday, May 10, 2014 - 04:11 pm:

I have a NOS floormat that I believe is probably for a closed cab TT truck, but maybe a C-cab. It doesn't fit my '25 roadster pickup. Here are some measurements: 21" across front, 33 1/4" at back, and 26 1/2 from front to back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Saturday, May 10, 2014 - 05:06 pm:

Larry

Sure looks like the std. touring/runabout mat, 3624E. This is my original from a '24 touring.

Measures 33" wide at the back, and the top edge has the same measures as your NOS.

The mat doesn't fully cover the wood sills or wrap around the cowl areas. That is the Ford way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 10:57 am:

Thanks Dan for the information. Perhaps that's why I thought it was for a truck. I assumed it would cover the floorboard risers right up to the edge of the cowl.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration