Fronty parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Fronty parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Carpenter on Saturday, May 10, 2014 - 05:20 pm:

Is there anyone out there making or supplying Fronty parts? I am keen to get an inlet elbow manifold for a Carter BB1 and a 3 branch exhaust manifold for my Fronty R head. Have had no luck so far!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Berdan, Bellevue, WA on Saturday, May 10, 2014 - 06:57 pm:

I'm not aware of anyone reproducing any of the Fronty parts. Intake and exhaust manifolds can be made up by any decent header shop or a good exhaust shop if they have someone who wants to fool around a bit with an oddball item. OK, not correct but still good for most of us. I doubt if there would be sufficient demand to justify the expense of making the molds and casting accurate reproductions. Might be nice but don't see it happening. Rockers, shafts, stands and valve springs would be nice too if anyone were to take these on. I believe these parts are the same in the T, S, and R versions of the heads.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Saturday, May 10, 2014 - 07:56 pm:

Walt, he lives in France, so no header or exhaust shops, I bet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Morsher on Saturday, May 10, 2014 - 07:56 pm:

I'm using rockers and stands that Jack Daron made up. Not sure he is still doing those. The manifolds pop up at times on eBay.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration