Tractor conversion fans

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Tractor conversion fans
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By eugene story on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 06:33 am:

some advertisements said you get a bigger radiator , larger fan and a water pump. mine does not have the bigger radiator or fan. it gets hot after 20 minutes looking down in the radiator at start up the pump is really putting water in the top of the radiator. I would like to have a larger fan to try, but don't know to get one. would try this first before buying a new radiator. any ideas or help
Gene

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jared Buckert on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 02:46 pm:

What brand is your tractor conversion? I don't think they all came with those parts. Might help if we had some more information about your tractor. And of course, pictures are always appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 05:34 pm:

Gene, I sent you a PM. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 06:52 am:

Shaw ads said the same thing, but everything on mine (in my profile pic and on numerous threads in last year's forum) was standard Ford.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration