Ted's Excellent Adventure

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Ted's Excellent Adventure
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Sunday, May 11, 2014 - 11:00 pm:

This is a neat story in the May-June 2014 Vintage Ford. What a great trip for a 15 year old. Wish I could have done the same only I didn't get a T until I was 54.

When is the next O2O tour?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Voss on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 09:11 am:

I know the family he is a good kid.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 08:00 pm:

Ted is a great young man. Ted will be joining us at the Model T Museum this weekend for our Homecoming. We will have a special display dedicated to our youth. Ted, along with Sarah Peaslee will share their speedsters with those in attendance. Tim Lucius will be presenting a replica of Henry Fords first engine, the kitchen sink engine. Tim along with Bill, his Dad, built the engine from plans purchased from Leon Ridneour. Jessica Kinne is another one of our up and coming youth and she will be at the display to answer questions and talk with other interested youth. Plan to attend to see these fine young people, the next generation of Model T owners. We hope to see you there!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration