Any T-related events near Niagara Falls May 30-June01?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Any T-related events near Niagara Falls May 30-June01?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Bamford, Edmonton AB on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 12:00 am:

I'll be kicking around the Niagara Falls area at the end of the month and would enjoy taking in a T Tour and/or kicking tires with a fellow enthusiast...

Any suggestions?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 08:38 am:

Chris, I can't help you with any tour info, but whenever I hear about Niagra Falls it reminds me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yJBhzMWJCc

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Bamford, Edmonton AB on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 10:42 am:

Thanks Mark that was a clip I'd never seen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Bamford, Edmonton AB on Friday, May 23, 2014 - 01:56 pm:

Bumpity-Bump

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration