New item ready for the Model T Ford ( Accessory )

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: New item ready for the Model T Ford ( Accessory )
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 12:43 pm:

New item ready for the Model T Ford ( Accessory )
I just completed the 1st run on the Model T Ford pedal lock set for 1909-25 Ford Model T 's
p.m. me if interested, thank you, Bob

(Message edited by adminchris on May 13, 2014)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve McClelland on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 03:07 am:

Do I get a HUGE discount since I helped figure out what thing was? LoL

(Message edited by adminchris on May 13, 2014)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 08:59 am:

Sure 29.95 plus 6.00 post, thanks Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 09:52 am:

I guess this lock must be to prevent fellow model T people from driving off with your T.
The average "Joe" would not have a clue on how to drive a T and probably with pull it on a trailer to steel it???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 12:37 pm:

Bob - Will you have them at the Belvidere Swap Meet on Saturday? Also, are you taking orders for delivery to the Swap Meet?

Just wondering......

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 12:49 pm:

We are so close to the meet we will have the store open Saturday till five and Sunday till 3
it does no pay for us to load up and drive twelve miles, thank you, Bob
these are selling fast only made a short run

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison_Rice Minnesota on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 01:14 pm:

You would think the difficulty of driving a model T would be a deterrent to theft and yet it happens.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 01:25 pm:

I realize this item is reproduction of a period accessory and is more for display and conversation than a real deterrent, but I have a silly question - couldn't you just lift out the floorboards and drive away with the floorboards out?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 01:30 pm:

No when its locked in place they can not come out, this twist around the pedals, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth from NC on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 01:46 pm:

Sweet looking accessory! May want to use your own beefier lock though. That looks like one I could cut with the wire-cutting part of needle nose pliers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 01:54 pm:

Nice little addition- thanks for fabricating these! Could be good peace of mind.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 02:58 pm:

Jim perfect for your 1914,Bob

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration