Model T mechanic

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Model T mechanic
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Janusz Gierlak on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 08:41 pm:

Hello I'm looking for mechanic of model T. I live in Brooklyn New York but the mechanic can be from different state. I own 1923 touring that wasn't started for 10 years and needs more work and 1924 four door that's drivable and needs just some work. Thank You for any info
Janusz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 07:26 am:

Janusz,

Look here: http://www.mtfca.com/clubpages/chapters.htm#ny

and contact the representative of a chapter close to you....

Good Luck, and hope you find the right person.

Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Janusz Gierlak on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 10:41 am:

Big thanks Dave:-) I hope I'll find somebody but I see that's not easy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony Ventrice on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 12:40 pm:

Hi Janusz,, this is Tony...what part of brooklyn do you live? My mechanic worked on my 1922 model t touring but you need to order any parts from Langs model t parts in case you need work. They are on 27st and between 4 and 5th ave. The mechanics name is Tommy, very familar with the model t and the boss name is Gus, tell him Tony recommeded him to you, his phone # 718-788-9102. Keep in contact with me, my cell is 917-991-0402, Thanks Tony

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Janusz Gierlak on Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 06:50 am:

Thank You so much Tony. I'll contact them this week. I'll call You after talking to them. Thanks a lot again

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Janusz Gierlak on Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 01:21 pm:

Anthony i live in Williamsburg not far from greenpoint

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony Ventrice on Thursday, May 15, 2014 - 02:48 pm:

Hi Janusz, I live in Staten Island and I am entering my Model T to its first car show. Its on Sunday June 1, 2014 from 10-5 and its at New Dorp High School, you should come and check it out. thanks Tony

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Janusz Gierlak on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 09:55 pm:

Hello Anthony
I heard about this show and I'll try to go there and see it. See You there:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, May 16, 2014 - 10:50 pm:

Tony, remember to take pictures. :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration