OT the new fordbarn model t HAMB site is up and running

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: OT the new fordbarn model t HAMB site is up and running
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison_Rice Minnesota on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 11:31 pm:

From time to time I like to slide over to the fordbarn Model T site to read some of what some dear old friends on there that I miss have to say. I was a little shocked to see Henry must have built a lot of '23 roadsters with overhead valve V8s in them. And I think the majority of them have small block Chebby engines with turbo 400 (I just threw up in my mouth a little) and turbo 350 transmissions in them. But with those turbo 400 clutch plates and those plastic Tyco roadster bodies I believe some of those guys must believe they have Model T Fords.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 11:43 pm:

As amply demonstrated by politics and religion, intelligent people can believe the most preposterous things. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison_Rice Minnesota on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 11:48 pm:

Steve, now there our guests until they can get there new home back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison_Rice Minnesota on Monday, May 12, 2014 - 11:50 pm:

There should be they're. The one time I need that self correcting feature it bites me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 01:47 am:

Mike, it should be their<g>. Just sayin' Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 03:40 am:

There, they're, their fellows,.....be nice!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison_Rice Minnesota on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 08:48 am:

No David, I beg to differ. They're would be correct. Although looking at it a second time you're correct too. There should be their. How in the he__ did I do that twice in the same sentence. This old age and new technology is taking a toll on what was once a semi-intelligent man who borders on the outer edge of insanity and begs for control of his own destiny. It's happened folks, the machines have taken over and we're all a little bit worse off for it. May Tesla, Edison, Ford, firestone, Earl, Iacoca Big Daddy Ed Roth and a host of others have mercy on our souls.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 08:54 am:

Mike...I agree with you on this technology stuff...as if Windows 8 wasn't bad enough, certain things on it stopped working, so was quickly forced to "upgrade" (boy what a misnomer that is!) to 8.1

So now the learning curve starts all over, 'cause yes, some things in it are different!

What was wrong with windows 98 anyway?!? LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber- Spanaway, Wash. on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 09:03 am:

They keep improving things till they're no damn good at all!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Garrison_Rice Minnesota on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 10:11 am:

Is Windows '98 as good as DOS/360? I've heard a few positive things regarding the development of something called OS-2. It's suppose to be really state of the art and make the PCs really fast.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration