Rocky Mountains Brakes

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Rocky Mountains Brakes
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 06:04 am:

Good morning All,

I bought on a swap meet ,here in the Netherlands, a set of used RMB. As I cam home with the set I found the brakes were for a pre 1925 model T and will not fit om my 1926 Touring because of the length of the brake bands. I took it all apart and adapted the brake band to my drums. Made all the missing parts
This morning I was willing to install the brakes to my car and found there is a different in the support too.
Now I am looking for the right supports (L/R).
Is there someone out there willing to sell and send me the 1926/27 RMB supports.
Thanks

Andre
Belgium

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Mahaffey on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 08:41 am:

Andre,

All parts for this reproduction RM brake system as available from:

Rocky Mountain Brake Co., Inc.
39810 Bella Vista Road
Temecula, California 92592

phone: 951 676 1746
Fax: 951 694 9932

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andre Valkenaers on Wednesday, May 14, 2014 - 12:34 am:

I just get the Email address of Bud Williams from RMB and contact him

Thanks all

Andre
Belgium

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration