Why do I like accessory water pumps?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Why do I like accessory water pumps?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 09:22 pm:

Not on my Ts, but in general I find them interesting and fun to look at. Here is an interesting one on tbay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-T-ford-water-pump-/271489488087?pt=Motors_Car_Truc k_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f3608d4d7&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 09:46 pm:

Bob Scherzer has a wall full of them. Very interesting to me, too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 10:18 pm:

Atlas pump, marginal radiator = another year on the road. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 10:28 pm:

Mark,

Surprised you did not recognize the water pump. Its exactly the same as the one on my 1912 barn fresh touring I purchased in Portland earlier this year. I saw one at Bakersfield this year as well. Up to that point I had never seen one. In the last 3 months I've seen 3, go figure. By the way this '12 is up and running plan on touring it this summer, love the car, hate polishing brass so its a win win for me.

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fritz Hady Mt. Top,Pa. on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 10:33 pm:

Are you sure its not a meat grinder?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 10:43 pm:

brass car guy;
I don't think the hood was up.
Or I don't recall. :-)
MarkG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jared Buckert on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 11:18 pm:

Accessories in general, and especially "performance enhancing" ones, are interesting to everyone interested in T's. At least they should be. Even if you don't use them, they're neat to look at. Sometimes people had decent ideas, but other times they're just weird.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration