Got the rear end off

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2014: Got the rear end off
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael grady on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 09:31 pm:

some of you guys have been following my issue with my rear end dragging. I am lucky enough to be within a few hours of Dan Hatch. We were able to pull the rear end off and have been digging into it. I thought I'd post a shot of the safe way to lift the car using the original frame lifters. I must say, Dan has some very old equipment around for such a young man. :-0

Michael lifters

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 10:27 pm:

It would be great to have a set of those "official" rear lifters. I might have to make a set. Seems like there were instructions on here some time ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By michael grady on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 10:37 pm:

Yep. Made the project safe and much easier. You should see his other toys!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 10:47 pm:

Here's a thread with some versions of frame lifters: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/50893/74983.html?1229035698

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration